1. What is the main advantage of using a slider instead of an input box for numeric parameters with a defined range? (Multiple choice)
a) Sliders can display an unlimited range of values. b) Sliders provide a visually appealing and intuitive way for users to input values. c) Sliders can handle decimal values more accurately than input boxes. d) Sliders can input values faster than input boxes.
2. Which parameter is an example of a numeric parameter with a defined range? (Multiple choice)
a) Product ID b) Average profit margin c) Customer name d) Order date
3. Which of the following options is NOT a way to customize sliders in Looker Studio? (Multiple choice)
a) Setting a step size b) Displaying tick marks c) Changing the slider color d) Limiting the range of values
4. In which situation would you use an input box instead of a slider for a numeric parameter with a defined range? (Multiple choice)
a) When the client wants a clear indication of the allowed values. b) When the client wants to input precise values. c) When the parameter range is very large. d) When the client prefers a more visually appealing input method.
5. Using sliders can lead to more user errors than using input boxes. (True/False)
6. Sliders can be customized to display tick marks that indicate the available values. (True/False)
7. The step size of a slider determines the increments between values and can be adjusted based on the client's needs. (True/False)
8. The main purpose of using a slider in Looker Studio is to _____ numeric parameters within a specified range. (Fill in the blank)
9. Tick marks on sliders are used to display the available _____ on the slider. (Fill in the blank)
10. A client wants to input the percentage of sales tax applied to their orders. The allowed range is between 0% and 20%. They want to input the exact percentage value for each order. What input method would you recommend for this numeric parameter, and why? (Open-ended)
Example Answer: I would recommend using an input box for this numeric parameter because the client wants to input the exact percentage value for each order. While sliders provide a more visually appealing and intuitive way to input values within a specified range, they may not offer the precision the client needs in this case.