I've got something really cool to share with you today:
Time Series Intervals in Looker Studio.
Here's the rundown:
- I'll break down what time series intervals are (Spoiler: They're awesome).
- We'll play around with creating a shaded area on your time series chart - think of it like a dynamic boundary line.
- We’ll check out all the different types of intervals - area, bar, box...you name it!
- I'll show you some neat interval modes like center and width mode.
- And just when you thought that was it, I'll teach you how to add multiple intervals on your chart.
Ready to dive in? Check out the video here:
Once you've had a look at the tutorial, why not give it a go in your own dashboards or reports?
These intervals can add some serious depth and context to your visualizations.