8.5. Page Level Theme & Layout Settings
Overriding Report-Level Settings at the Page Level
Learn how to override report-level settings for specific pages in Data Studio.
In Data Studio, you can override certain report-level settings at the page level. This is helpful when you want to customize the appearance or layout of a specific page without affecting other pages in the report.
Accessing Page-Level Settings
Understand how to access and modify page-level settings in Data Studio.
To access and modify page-level settings in Data Studio, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the page you want to customize.
- Right-click on an empty space on the page (not on a component).
- Select "Current Page Settings."
You can also access the current page settings by clicking on "Page" in the top menu and selecting "Current Page Settings."
Customizing Page-Level Style Settings
Learn how to change the background color and canvas size for a specific page in Data Studio.
In the "Current Page Settings" panel, you can customize the following style settings:
- Background color: Change the background color of the selected page without affecting the other pages in the report.
- Canvas size: Adjust the canvas size (width and height) of the selected page. This is particularly useful for pages that require more vertical or horizontal space compared to other pages in the report.
You can always reset the settings to the report-level defaults if needed.
Page-level theme and layout settings in Data Studio allow you to customize specific pages in your report without affecting the overall report design. By accessing the "Current Page Settings" panel, you can change the background color and canvas size of a selected page to create a unique look or accommodate more content. This feature is especially helpful for reports with varying page lengths or when you want to highlight specific pages.